Speed Up Slow Computer
Speed up slow computer to avoid purchasing a new one by using different ways to speed up computer like unstalling unused programs which runs in background and you probably don’t even know about it.
Hard drives are the biggest cause of slow speeds and especially slow startup speeds on your PC.
While they are not cheap, installing a solid state drive, which have extremely fast read times, can speed up your startup considerably.
Even if you make sure to regularly clean out all your temporarily files, if your hard drive becomes 85 per cent full, it’s going to affect your computer’s speed.
Prevent unnecessary start ups, size of RAM is also a cause for slower Computer. Change the power plan of your desktop computer to High Performance. The fewer bugs, viruses, and bits of adware your computer has to manage, the more time it will have to devote to other processes.So install an anti-virus program, spyware scanner, and an anti-malware.
Why your PC gets slow?
Your PC can be slow because of several reasons. The heap of older files can create enough mess on your hard drive and this can make your system run as slow as molasses and can lessen the efficiency of your device. If you try to erase some software, you can face more trouble. All these and more can only handle by the experts and it enhance the PC performance that you deserve.
Our Scope of Service
At 24x7pctechies we offer an array of solutions to you. These include system tweaks which enhance your computer performance and lessen computer start-up time. Our certified professionals also remove all unwanted filesand unimportant background processes for optimum speed
Have a look on our scope service:
- Installation of required critical updates along with security patches for OS
- Update already installed antivirus, anti-malwares, various software and more
- Remove all temporary files from your system
- Erase all start-up files to improve performances
- Delete all kinds of unwanted files and folders to create free space on your hard drive
- Automates various tasks such as hard-drive defragmentation and scanning
- Firewall configuration to protect your computer against online threats.
Speak to our Computer Tech Support now : +1-844-498-3432